Saturday 3 September 2011

A dying girl who wants to do 250 things


A British girl who is suffering from an incurable illness and has just three years to live has prepared a list of 250 things to do before she dies.
Sixteen-year-old Amy-Claire Davies jotted down her aims after she was informed that she would never recover, The Sun reported.
Her wish list includes everything from riding in a Ferrari or Aston Martin to finding a boyfriend to love.
'Some of the things are really normal...
'I've already managed to cross a few off - such as swimming in the sea in all my clothes,' she was quoted as saying.
'I call it My List Of Things To Do Before I Kick The Bucket,' she added.
Her mother Caroline said that she has written a song and read the complete works of Shakespeare.
'But she still wants to go horse riding, quad biking, write a novel and be on Top Gear. There are also things like going on a date and being kissed.'

No comments:

Post a Comment